Thursday 22 August 2013

Make The Most Of The Summer

With the schools going back the week after next I keep thinking the summer is almost over.  But in fact we have the whole of September to look forward to, with (hopefully) lots more glorious 'golden hour' light to bask in.  

That beautiful apricot light you see early in the morning and just before sun-down is one of the main reasons I started as a natural light children's photographer and it's something I'll never grow tired of.  "But you shoot black and white," I hear you saying!  The quality of light you find first thing and late afternoon is simply stunning whether shooting colour or mono, and it can make all the difference to a set of shots.  The images below are from a family photo shoot I did last month - beautiful back-lighting, lovely catch-lights in the girls' eyes and simple, soft tones.  I could look at these images all day and I hope these beautiful girls will enjoy them for many years to come.

If you'd like to book a natural light family photo shoot before the summer is out then please contact me on 07717 847125 or visit my website at www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk for more information.












All images copyright Sophie Hewitt Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment