Thursday 19 April 2012

Children's Photography in Stratford-Upon-Avon

In true British style, the weather during the Easter break was not the kindest.  I'm not sure why we expect anything other than rain during the April showers season, but one does always hope for just a little bank holiday sunshine!  I was therefore very lucky that on the day of my shoot with sisters Ella and Poppy, the sun decided to put in an appearance. 

Donning our wellies we headed into Warwickshire's beautiful Welcombe Hills where the girls spent a glorious morning exploring the lush woods and making dens.  Here's a sneak peek of a few of the images from this lovely children's portrait session.  I'll post more on the blog once I've cleared the backlog of editing!

To see more examples of my children's photography, baby photography and family portrait photography, or to book an on-location portrait shoot in Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire or the West Midlands, please visit my website http://www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk/












All images and content copyright Sophie Hewitt Photography 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment