Thursday 5 April 2012

Family and Children's Photographer, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands

Apologies that the blog has been a little quiet for the past two weeks, but in between client shoots and family life I have been busy upgrading (and mastering) some new editing software. 

There are always so many new techniques and technical gizmos being launched in the world of photography and I usually turn a blind eye to the majority of them, favouring instead to stick to my ethos of always taking a simplistic and stripped back approach to children's portrait photography.  However, I decided it was high time to upgrade my suite of editing tools and I'm delighted with the capabilities of the new programme. 

Don't worry, you won't suddenly find over-airbrushing or lurid colour tweaks in my work - my family and children's photography will remain as natural, simple and truthful as it has always been.  Below are a couple of test images as proof!

To see more of my work as a children's photographer shooting on location portrait photography in Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands, please visit my website at http://www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk or feel free to get in touch on 07717 847125.  See the next blog post below for details of my current Easter portrait photography offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment