Wednesday 28 March 2012

£25 Easter Portrait Promotion (last remaining booking slots available)

The sun is shining outside - it's the perfect time to capture some truly magical family and children's portraits! 

I have a small number of Easter holiday booking slots remaining and I'm offering these for a reduced portrait session price of £25 (usually £90).  Please email me at info@sophiehewittphotography.co.uk or phone me on 07717 847125 / 01789 261922 if you are interested in booking a portrait shoot during the Easter holiday period*. 

To see examples of my work as a children's photographer in Stratford upon Avon and the West Midlands, please visit my portrait photography galleries.


*The offer applies until 23 April 2012 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.  Available booking slots are limited, subject to availability and will be offered on a first come first served basis.  The offer is for new bookings only and for shoots located within the usual on-location geographical areas specified on the website (Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, West Midlands).

No comments:

Post a Comment