Thursday 8 March 2012

Children's and Family Photographer in Warwickshire and the Midlands

Okay, so spring doesn't officially start until 20 March but today feels like the new season has sprung and my bookings diary is starting to bloom like the flowers outside.  I'm in awe of the mums who are so organised that they are already making enquiries and bookings for their half term and summer holiday family portrait sessions.  I can live in hope that one day I'll be as organised with my two boys!

With the sun shining outside I thought I'd post one of my favourite pictures from recent weeks.  It's from a follow up shoot I did with baby Orla-Anais, whose pictures I first took when she was newborn.  I love this baby portrait - it's fresh and natural, and to me perfectly sums up that most precious feeling when your baby snuggles into your shoulder...just beautiful!

To book an on location portrait session for newborn photography, baby photography, children's photography or family photography this spring, please visit my website or call me on 07717 847125 / 01789 261922.  You can check out all my work as a children's photographer in Warwickshire and the Midlands in my galleries too.




No comments:

Post a Comment