Tuesday 20 March 2012

Newborn Photography - Thank You Cards

You may remember the photographs of Teddy, whose newborn portrait session in Leamington Spa I featured on the blog a couple of weeks ago.  Today I thought I'd share the lovely bespoke 'Thank You' cards I've just had made for Teddy's parents, who wanted something personal to send out to their friends and family. 

Featuring images from Teddy's baby photo shoot at home, the cards are printed on high quality paper and have been peronalised further with Teddy's name and date of birth printed on the reverse. 

I'm delighted with the finished product and I'm sure everyone who receives their thank you card in the post over the coming weeks will be too!

Bespoke greetings cards using images from a newborn photography shoot or a family portrait photo session can be printed as birth announcements, thank you cards, birthday cards and Christmas cards...in fact just about whatever you want.

To see more example of my work as an on location children's photographer in Warwickshire and beyond, please visit my website at http://www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment