Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Bond Between Brothers

Today's post features images from a shoot from the end of last year which I'll remember fondly for a long time.  As a mum of two young boys I particularly enjoy photographing brothers, seeing how they interact and bond.  I guess it gives me hope than one day my two might stop squabbling!  This particular family photo shoot in Warwickshire was with three brothers who showed a wonderful bond, not only between themselves but also with their mum.

The day I met Tom, Will, Elliot and Suzanne was cold but brilliantly bright, and the light was simply stunning for natural light portrait photography.  We spent a glorious morning exploring the fields surrounding the family's rural home, the boys re-enacting scenes from James Bond along the river bank and competing in tree climbing skills.  As an on location children's photographer I couldn't have asked for better!

The family made a real impression on me and I hope that when my boys reach their teens they will be as caring and loving towards me as these three lovely boys were towards their mum...perhaps I ought to have let my two year old have that extra piece of chocolate today!

I hope you enjoy this set of children's photography in Warwickshire.  Please do visit my website at www.SophieHewittPhotography.co.uk where you can see many more examples of my work as a children's photographer in Stratford-on-Avon and the surrounding areas.  And of course please do get in touch if you'd like me to capture some on-location portrait photographs of your family.


































No comments:

Post a Comment