Friday 27 January 2012

Newborn photography in the Midlands

Being commissioned for a newborn portrait photography session is always a real privilege and it's one of the favourite aspects of my job as a children's and family photographer in the Midlands.  Photographing tiny little miracles during the first few weeks of their brand new lives and capturing truly special moments to be cherished forever is a genuine pleasure and something I'm sure I shall never grow tired of.

Today's post features a selection of black and white portrait photographs from a recent newborn portrait session in Sutton Coldfield.  At just three weeks old little Orla-Anais was the perfect petite model. Wearing the cutest 'tights and tutu' combo, and snoozing in a wonderful slumber for most of the session, she allowed me to capture some lovely serene portraits.

As always, I used natural light and shot on location to create the relaxed portrait photographs.  My personal favourites are the first and last images shown below - isn't she just beautiful!

I hope you enjoy these images of baby photography in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.  For more examples of my work as an on location baby photographer in Warwickshire and the Midlands please visit my website at http://www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk/





No comments:

Post a Comment