Thursday 5 January 2012

Baby photography in Warwickshire

It was a pleasure to know that on Christmas Day there were clients of mine opening beautiful canvases, frames and prints of their baby and children's portrait sessions.  Some were surprise gifts, so up until now I've not wanted to reveal any of the images from those particular shoots.  But now all the gifts are unwrapped and the new year is upon us I can finally share some of my favourites. 

Today's post features a selection of shots from a black and white baby portrait session in Warwickshire.  I visited eleven month old Zac and his mum Madeleine for their family portrait session at home.  The adorable Zac spent the morning playing with his favourite toys, showing off his new winter wardbrobe (love that hat!) and rolling around with his equally gorgeous dog Rocco.  Pet portaits are not a speciality of mine, but Rocco was just too handsome (and not to mention cheeky) to pass up getting some shots! 

As with all of my child and family portrait sessions, I used natural light and many different locations in the house during the shoot.  This resulted in a great variety of black and white baby portrait photos that show all the different sides of Zac's personality - from quiet moments with mum, and rough and tumble with Rocco, to cheeky peek-a-boo grins.  Below are just a few of my favourites. 

To see more images from this lovely baby portrait session in Warwickshire and to view examples of my other on-location children's and family photography in the Midlands, visit my website at http://www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment