Sunday 2 September 2012

Baby Photography in Stratford-on-Avon

Autumn is upon us, so before the blog is awash with  images of little ones all muffled up in their cosy scarves I though I would share one of my favourite baby portrait photography sessions from the summer season.

When Liz and Max contacted me to ask me to photograph their five-month-old daughter, Tabatha, I knew I was in for a treat.  Living in a beautiful, rural village close to Stratford-upon-Avon, Liz explained that their house was surrounded by wild flower meadows and woodlands, and that we had been granted permission to access these areas on the day of our shoot.  As an on location children's photographer in Warwickshire this is the kind of phone call I love to receive!

On the morning of the baby portrait shoot in Warwickshire we had a small window of time during which little Tabatha was awake and happy to be out and about, so we headed straight for the daisy meadows where we captured some beautifully natural family portrait photographs.  Sunlight, a warm breeze and a ton of wild flowers made for a simply beautiful setting.

Contented and very sparkly after a good feed and her morning nap back at home, Tabatha was an absolute joy to photograph.  Such smiley eyes - incredible!  I captured images of her both inside and outside Liz and Max's beautiful home, making use of the constant natural light that streamed through the windows and into the gardens on what was a rare sunny day.

I am delighted with this set of on location baby photography in Warwickshire and am looking forward to many more family portrait shoots during the autumn winter season ahead.  Snuggly snowsuits and mittens on elastic, here we come!

For further examples of my work as a children's photographer in Stratford-on-Avon and for details of how to book an on location family portrait shoot in Warwickshire and beyond, please visit my website at www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment