Thursday 13 September 2012

Come & See My Work At The Croft Prep School

I shall be exhibiting my children's portrait photography this Saturday (15th September) at The Croft Preparatory School. 

The school will be holding its annual summer fun day and by the looks of the programme of events it certainly promises to be packed with fun...a ferris wheel, a Pimms tent, an obstacle course, a mini zoo and face painting are just a few of the many attractions on offer!

I will be in the Mundell Court school building between 11am and 3pm on the day, so if you're planning to attend please do pop by to say hello, browse through my work and take advantage of the family portrait exclusive offer I will be running.

To see examples of my work as a children's photographer in Stratford and the surroundings areas, please visit my website at www.sophiehewittphotography.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment