Monday 24 September 2012

Belle Bebes Features Sophie Hewitt Photography

As a family and children's photographer I am always on the hunt for different ways to connect with parents, and when I came across the beautiful Belle Bebes blog earlier this year I knew instantly that I wanted to have my baby photography and children's portrait photography featured on the site.  The blog focuses on design ideas for babies and young children, and features cute and cutting edge toys, clothes, and home interiors ideas.

I was thrilled back in the spring when the team at Belle Bebes asked me to be interviewed for the site about my work as a children's photographer in Warwickshire, and this weekend I was doubly delighted when they featured one of my favourite family photo shoots from the summer season. 

Visit the Belle Bebes blog to read the feature and take a look around the wonderful site.  Grab yourself a coffee and leave yourself plenty of time though - there are so many gorgeous things on the blog that it's hard not to spend hours browsing!

To see more of my work as a baby photographer, maternity photographer and children's photographer, and to see examples of my family portrait work, please visit my website at www.SophieHewittPhotography.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment