Wednesday 26 September 2012

Supporting Macmillan at the Warwick Prep School Autumn Fair

This coming Friday (28th September) I shall be attending Warwick Preparatory School's Autumn Fair to exhibit my children's photography and family portrait work whilst helping to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.

I will be running an exclusive offer for on-location family portrait shoot bookings, and will be donating a percentage of sales to the very worthwhile Macmillan charity. 

Having lost my lovely mother-in-law to cancer last year I have seen at first hand the incredible support that Macmillan provides, so I hope to be able to raise a good sum of money alongside the other stall holders.  Please pop by between 8.00am and 10.30am on Friday for a chat and to browse through my work.  I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment